This wicked Skeleton Halloween Make-Up tutorial is the perfect addition to any horror fashion costume this year.
Create this sexy skull look with perfect pink, ghostly white and striking black face paint, finished off with sexy feather eye lashes. This look can be achieved with a few simple steps, ideal for adding the finishing touch to your Halloween fancy dress! Complete the look with aSkeleton costume.
Our easy to follow step by step videos will help you create the ultimate transformation this Halloween.
Visitwww.smiffys.com.au/makeupfor more information on our face paints.
Smiffys Make-Up FX are professional standard face and body paints that are simple to apply and easy to remove. Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and complying with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations you can be sure of a product that is safe and easy to use.
• Use sponge to add white around the eyes and nose.
• Use sponge to add white onto lips.
• Use sponge to apply pink around sides of face.
• Use sponge to apply pink around the sides of chin.
• Continue to sponge pink around sides of face.
• Use black to fill above eyelids and below eyebrows.
• Use brush to fill around eyes with black.
• Using brush, emphasise under eye lines with black.
• Apply Smiffys Feather eyelashes.
• Use brush to lightly dust black to sides of face.
• Apply more black to define around eyes if required.
• Paint black ‘teeth’ lines onto the lips.
White Face & Body Paint
Black Face & Body Paint
Pink Aqua face & Body Paint
Eyelashes, Black, with Feather Plumes
Deluxe Gothic Bride Wig
Sponges 3 pack