R.H. Smith & Sons (Wigmakers) Limited operate three websites under the Smiffys and Fever brands:
http://trade.smiffys.com/ https://www.smiffys.com/ https://www.fevercollection.com/
The cookies that we use are listed below. If you visit the following website it will provide you with more information about these types of cookies and give you details about how you can change your preferences: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers which are stored on your computer or mobile when you visit a website. They distinguish you from other users and usually just contain anonymous information. These cookies can be “session cookies” lasting for just the duration of your visit or they are “persistent cookies” which can remain on your computer for longer so that the site will remember you if you come back again.
Cookies carry out different functions like like storing your preferences, remembering that you've logged in or keeping your shopping basket up to date - generally making your experience online easier.
We use the following cookies
* Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
* Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
* Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your region).
* Targeting cookies. These cookies are used by carefully selected third parties to recognise that you have visited the website and help tailor advertising to your interests. To carry out this functionality we do share some personal information with third parties but,
* Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). This service places cookies on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information gathered about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Type Purpose More information
Manager Functionality cookies Managing integrations Provides us with a mechanism for managing 3rd party integration.
Google Analytics Analytical/performance cookies Tracking These cookies collect information about how our visitors use our website. Please see above for further detauls
YouTube Functionality cookies Digital Asset Management; Images and Video This allows our website visitors to be served product images.
Doubleclick Analytical/performance cookies, Tracking & personalisation Shows us those visitors who use a search engine and click on a paid advertisement, helping us improve our online marketing channel
and provide a better customer experience
For Smiffys.com only:
Nosto Targeting cookies Website Personalisation Shows customers recommended products based on browsing history
Shopify Functionality cookies Tracking user preferences, Persistent cart, Search history Allows the website to store customer sessions and pass data to and from Shopify, a system which enables us to send out email marketing to customers who have requested this
Stripe, PayPal Strictly necessary cookies Payment Allows us to take payment for and complete your order.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Version 1_Created 9 May 2018