This scary Skeleton Halloween make-up tutorial covers only half the face for an extra creepy look, bringing plenty of fun (and scares!) to any kid’s party this Halloween.
This quick and easy children’s face painting tutorial is perfect for adding the finishing touches to any kid’s Halloween fancy dress. The ghostly white, bloody red and deadly black colours create an eerie and scary look. Complete this look with aSkeleton fancy dress costumethat is sure to make your child stand out this Halloween!
Our easy to follow step by step videos will help you create the ultimate transformation this Halloween.
Visitwww.smiffys.com.au/makeupfor more information on our face paints.
Smiffys Make-Up FX are professional standard face and body paints that are simple to apply and easy to remove. Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and complying with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations you can be sure of a product that is safe and easy to use.
• Using sponge applicator, paint a line down the centre of the face, and fill in side of face with white leaving eye unpainted.
• Use sponge to dab black onto eyelids and around the eye.
• Dab black down the side of cheek and chin and jaw area.
• Paint a black ‘crack’ down the front of the face, twist brush as you go to give it a looser look.
• Paint in teeth on top and bottom lips, don’t forget to extend teeth out further than the edge of the mouth.
• Paint ‘gums’ in black around both sets of teeth.
• Paint crack lines starting from the outer edge of the face inwards, and also on random areas of the face.
• Paint blood line down centre of the face following the black line.
• Add more blood coming from the red line, twist brush to loosen up the brush marks.
• Add blood around teeth and mouth area, twist brush to loosen the brush marks.
• Use a sponge to lightly dab blood spots around the eye, cheek, and chin area.
• Finally add more blood as required.
Smiffys Make Up FX, Aqua, Halloween Kit